Thursday, March 15, 2007

Numbers vs Questions

What is it?
Just a number, or is it more than that?
What lies hidden behind it?
Does it show or prove anything?
All these question are full of complications,
Yet to be overcome in the time of my life.

What have I accomplished?
Have I learnt anything at all?
Time is a luxury no one has
And yet I took it that way,
Now here I am
Stuck in the middle of nowhere?
Which way should I chose?

Where am I to go now?
Should I stay here,
With a glum look
Or gazing across the horizon
With a hope for a brighter day
Expecting the unexpected?
That will not be fruitful in the long run
Is the grass ever green on the other side?

Where is the faith?
Did I lose it on my way?
And here I thought I had it...
Is it still in me?
The courage to stand my ground?
The will power of my brain over my heart,
ever quivering and wavering,
Yet its steady, with a slow rythm
Making me who I am..

Can I go back?
To change it all,
now thats a question?
Impossible as it may seem
The need is overcoming the wanting to...

Need I stop or go on?
Why should I stop,
Life is all about moving on
We stop somewhere in between
To smell the flowers
To enjoy the scenery
Takes the breath away
Just to be one with nature
Is it worth it?

Drops of jupiter
forever fall inside me
Is it a mystery?
The river I am in
Is it knee deep?
Or am I drowning?
Would anyone help me?
...silence...

Am I alone in this quest for life?
How long will it take?
Am I halfway there yet?
Or is this the beginning?
God knows!
Is the destination
Or the walk of life to look forward to?

Does the moon hang like a cruel portrait?
Does the sun shine down on me?
Everyone dies trying to master the art of life
Some succeed, some give up halfway,
Some just dont bother about it.
Everyone makes mistakes
Some accept it and some people
Dont want to see any wrong in them.

I see the truth,
I know theres wrong in me,
How can I find it?
Is acceptance the key?
Have I mistaken
The good for the bad?

I seek the blessing of the one above
To guide me through it all
Through Rain or shine
I will find a way
For I have faith,
Come what may!

No comments: