Friday, April 20, 2007

A day of my life...


T'was a serene day, with gentle clouds rolling by lazily,
The wind was barely felt on my face yet it was soothing,
The sound of the sea water brushing past was full of tranquility
Lost in my own world
While the ferry sailed towards its destination.
Floating between my dream world and the real world
I heard a whisper...


It didnt occur real to me so I ignored it
And as I settled myself comfortably
I felt someone smile at me
And I heard the words, "good morning"
I slowly shifted my glance
Everyone in the ferry seemed to be either
Half sleeping and half trying to wake up...

There was nothing unusual,
No one I knew even...
As I moved my eyes towards the window
I finally saw him
Looking at me and smiling down on me
His brilliance over everything
Blushed for not realising it was him all along
I bid him good morning in return

And we had a sweet time
Catching up on lost times
Times I forgot he was there
Even when he was infront of me
Times I missed him for not bieng around
Times when we had so much fun
Enjoying a one on one
Just the two of us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a beautiful sun!

Nynaeve Al' Meara said...

Nice to know that you figured it out...with a bit of help!!!
Ummmah