Monday, February 19, 2007

The Crazy and the Laughy

hehehhehehe....Guess what world, I am gonna be care free for today and write a blog about today only....
It started all with a bunch of laughs and still its going great....hehehehhehheee...with part drama in between...
At the moment listening to some classic hit songs played by my gal friend (aka DJ Kampi), drumming away the day into the morning.
I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately...the song sure suits my mood...keep playing those songs babes...
I haven't laughed this much this year I'm sure of it....just worried a notch about how the laughter would eventually lead to tears....but hey, as one of my friends advised me yesterday, live today as it is the last....and enjoy every moment and laugh as much as you can, be happy and let the world take you away into your dreams...time stops for no one!
Oh ya, Hurricane by Bob Dylan....woo hoo
The champion of the world, cool tune with the violins guys....hehehehehehe
and now its the 70's show theme, hello Wisconsin....wherever it is.....probably miles away technically, but you can imagine it just outside your house....ok I accept it, I'm way hyper...
Why I am hyper....I haven't slept and the rising sun and the good time I shared with my best of gals is all I could ask for....what more do I want.....
Oceans apart, day after day....
I hear a voice on my mind but it doesn't stop the pain
I see you next to never
How can we stay forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
O' how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you.....

The moments we live today count the most for who is sure when our death will arrive....

hehhehehehhe, okies, no sentimentality allowed now,

Its SOAD with Radio/Video.....hehehhehehheheee
Hey man look at me rocking out I'm on the radio
With Dannneeee and LLiiisssaaaaa....aaaaa.

come on people lets gets this party started...the day is young, pick up your voice and sing your heart out like no ones listening, dance like no ones watching, oh heck, who cares if anyones watching or listening, its you being you......pppaaarrrtttyyy

Oh yeah, Its Soil.... what a herrible piece of music...herrible is good
DON'T YOU REALISE EVIL LIVES IN THE ?*?*?*?*?*?*? SKIN
(no filth allowed too...tee hee)

Chop suey....(hey am I bringing a music programme to you all...well, enjoy then)
guitar smashing.....going for it
Why have you forsaken me
In your eyes, in your thoughts, in you heart
trust in my
self righteous suicide
I cry when angels deserve to die

Ok, this is it guys and gals, the end of the show
I cant keep up with the flow of music anymore....
lets hear it one more time
Oh Vicky I LOVE YOU....hahhahahahahhahahah......(le sigh, le sob...hehehhehehehhe)
(there was a Hindi mix for the Hindi dudes and dudettes)
One more song...to keep all of you happy and delighted
Pehla Nasha...this song goes out to all of you....I mean it...
Just feel the breeze take you away...Oh man, I'm writing again....shit the phone rang....hahahhahaha...I missed my wake up call....damn

4 comments:

shweetikle said...

that was weird o_O

Nynaeve Al' Meara said...

Hey shweeeeet....thanks for leaving a comment...
But what is so wierd?

Gray said...

hehe.. i used to do this a while back.. write lyrics from the songs while i was listenin to them.. never blogged about it though..

shweet:: poPOH.. :P

Nynaeve Al' Meara said...

Runs in the family:)